You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for certain non-oil particles in applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake-resistant filter media provides longer respirator life. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, incorporating proprietary technology, reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. These combined features, along with the foam faceseal and fully adjustable straps are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Comfortable foam faceseal
- Cake-resistant filter media
- Flame resistant per ASTM D2859
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Fully adjustable headstraps help provide a secure fit.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
- Additional Info
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Braided Comfort Strap: Yes (Wide)
- Brand: 3M Signature Products
- Exhalation Valve: Yes
- Faceseal / Nosefoam: Faceseal
- FDA Cleared: No
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): Yes
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Individually Wrapped: No
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-0454
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Ozone (3M Recommended up to 10X OSHA PEL): No
- Product Type: Welding Fumes
- Recommended Application: Agricultural Production, Airborne Biological Particles, Bagging, Dry Chemical Handling, Foundry Operations, Grinding, Metal Repair, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Processing of Minerals, Sanding, Textile Operations
- Recommended Industry: Agriculture, Construction, First Responder, Food & Beverage, General Manufacturing, Military, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Primary Metals, Transportation
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Strap Attachment Type: Adjustable Buckle
Brand 3M Size One Size Fits All Respirator Efficiency N95 Category Single Use Respirators Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed