You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The HM40 ThermoHygrometer is the advanced version of the popular Phoenix HMI-41, which has a well-earned reputation for its accuracy and dependability. Manufactured by the Vaisala Company in Helsinki, Finland, the Phoenix HM40 meter will provide years of trouble-free service.
The HM40 ThermoHygrometer offers the following readings:
- Dew point
- Wet bulb temperature
- Grains per pound
- BTUs per pound
For spot-checking and analyzing drying conditions, the HM40 is a must. It incorporates Vaisala's HUMICAP® 180R Sensor, which is accurate, durable, and resistant to dust and most chemical contaminants. The HM40 provides superior and precise readings in tough environments.
The HM40 includes a user-friendly, large graphic display and easy-to-use push buttons along with an intuitive interface. Users can choose from 10 languages, which is especially handy for overcoming any language barriers and ensuring results are accurate no matter which language the user is most fluent in.
Other settings can also be modified by the restorer to best suit his or her individual needs. In addition to relative humidity and temperature, the HM40 provides five calculated humidity parameters, available in both metric and nonmetric units, including dew point, wet bulb temperature, and grains per pound.
The HM40 Humidity Meter is available in either the standard version (PH-4034285-EA) or remote probe version (PH-4034345-EA). The graph clearly indicates when the readings have stabilized. The meter is powered by 2 AA-sized batteries. An external NiMH battery recharger with USB connection and rechargeable NiMH batteries are offered as an option. Each HM40 comes also with a handy belt clip and a case.
- Humidity measurement range 0-100 %RH
- Operating temperature range 14°F-140°F
- Incorporates the proven Vaisala HUMICAP® 180R Sensor
- The interchangeable measurement probe HMP113 can be user calibrated
- Graphical display indicates when measurement has stabilized
- Hold-button to freeze the screen and save the reading
- Multilingual user interface with 10 languages (EN, DE, FR, JA, ZH, PT, ES, RU, FI, SV)
- Additional Info
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5% (0 to 90% RH) ±2.5% (90 to 100% RH)
- Sensor Type: HUMICAP® 180R
- Range: 14 to +140°F
- Accuracy: .36°F (32°F to 104°F) .72°F (14°F to 32°F and 104°F to 140°F)
- Sensor: Pt 1000 RDT Class F0.1 IEC 60751
- Power-up time: <3 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AA sized, 1.5 V
- Calculated parameters
- RH - Relative Humidity (%)
- Td - Dewpoint (°C, °F)
- Tw - Wet Bulb (°C, °F)
- a - Absolute Humidity
- x - Mixing Ration (Grains Per Pound)
- h - Enthalph (btu/lb)
- T - Temperature (°C, °F)
- Display: LCD (140 x 160 pixels)
- Operation time: Typical 100 hours (without backlight)
- Operation temperature range: 14°F to 140°F
- Storage temperature range: -22°F to 158°F
Brand Vaisala Category Thermo-Hygrometer Condition New Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations Btu's/lb, Dew Point, GPP, Rh, Temp, Vapor Pressure Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range 0 to 100% Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Range 14° to 140°F Thermo-Hygrometer RH Accuracy +/- 2%
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed