You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Armor-Hard is an early set, structural epoxy mortar kit designed to repair concrete floors. This kit includes a two-component structural epoxy binder and a pre-measured bag of custom-blended sand aggregate.
When the epoxy and aggregate are combined, they produce a mortar that is easily worked and troweled. It has very low odor once blended.
Armor-Hard is designed for use on industrial floors subject to hard wheeled traffic. This product provides excellent abrasion resistance and superior impact, wear, and chemical resistance.
Floors can be reopened to pedestrian/construction traffic in 3–4 hours. Grinding and sanding may begin 3–4 hours after installation. Floors at 70°F can be reopened to hard wheeled traffic in 8 hours or less.
- This product should not be used in joints or cracks that move
- For deep repairs, install in 1" lifts to avoid shrinkage due to exotherm
- Not for use as a surface coating
- Should be installed at 50°F (10°C) or higher
Note: This product is for industrial use only. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Practice all normal job site safety precautions (clear work area, etc). Thoroughly read MSDS and installation instructions for additional information prior to using material.
- Compressive Strength: 10,500 PSI
- Tensile Strength: 1,400 PSI
- Flexural Strength: 3,700 PSI
- Adhesive Strength: Concrete breaks
- Shore Hardness (D): D86+
- Solids Content: 100%
- Mix Ratio, By Volume: aA:1B
As a mortar
- Spall repair/rebuilding of joint shoulders
- As a topping for delaminated slabs
- Fill in holes, potholes, gouges, ruts, pop-outs
- Repair broken slab panel corners
- Color Chart
Brand Metzger McGuire Category Joint and Crack Repair Material Concrete solids (%) 100 Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed