You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Industry leading Justrite Sure-Grip® Ex Safety Cabinets offer safe, dependable flammable liquid storage and protection.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing hazardous liquids in high performance Sure-Grip® EX safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, cabinets are sturdily constructed of all-welded, 18-gauge (1mm), double-walled steel with 1.5" (38mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. Fail-safe, 3-point self-latching system provides easy, positive door closure. Three durable stainless steel bullet latches offer optimum longevity with increased heat resistance.
For added convenience and safety, only Sure-Grip® EX offers these exclusive features:
- U-Loc™ Padlockable Handle (Patent Pending!) Attractive U-Loc™ padlockable paddle handle with slip resistant grip offers easy fingertip operation and reduces dangerous "catches" from passing traffic. Handle is supplied with two keys and accepts an optional No. 5 Master Lock® padlock for added security. Padlock offers a greater visual deterrent and can be easily keyed different, keyed alike, or master keyed for employee convenience or to limit access to authorized personnel.
- Haz-Alert™ Reflective Labeling (Patent Pending!) When illuminated by a flashlight beam, hazardous warning labels burst with high visibility under fire conditions or power outages. Labels are strategically positioned in high and low zones to help firefighters easily locate volatile liquids. SpillSlope™ Safety Shelves (Patent Pending!) Sturdy galvanized steel
- SpillSlope™ shelves safely direct incidental spills to back and bottom of leak proof sump. Adjustable on 3" (76mm) centers, they meet ANSI standards with a 350 lb. (159 kg.) safe allowable load.
Other extras include:
- Rounded safety door corners to reduce accidental nicks or cuts,
- 2" (51mm) leak tight sump, dual vents with flame arresters
- Four adjustable leveling feet
- Grounding connector
- Hazard warning in three languages.
- Fully painted inside-and-out with a durable, lead-free hybrid powder paint for chemical resistance, each cabinet is backed by a Ten-Year Warranty.
All cabinets meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 and NFPA Code 30 and most are FM Approved. Shelves meet ANSI MH28.1
Category Safety Cabinets Brand Justrite Color Yellow Capacity 30 Gallon Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed