You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Designed by restoration contractors, the Gale Force is a best selling air mover.
With 68% more airflow than the others, you’ll see the difference the moment you hook it up to tackle the most challenging jobs that come your way.
At a mere 2.5 amps, the Gale Force allows you to run multiple units on the same circuit (up to six when using a 15-amp outlet), so you’ll hype the amount of area you can reach, maximizing your time and overall drying capability.
While its design allows for close placement to walls and other surfaces, the Gale Force’s advanced technology offers better drying over longer distances thanks to a thermally protected motor with 5-point motor mount.
The unit’s design offers a full 16" diameter air mover powered by a high performance motor and a streamlined fan blade engineered to maximize airflow and CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) per unit. Thanks to this product’s economical, streamlined design, contractors will experience noticeably more available power at a typical drying job.
As if maximum airflow and minimum amperage weren’t enough, Dry Air has pioneered a distinct, performance pitch design. By holding the unit at its precise, recommended angle and pitch, moisture extracts from drying areas twice the size of area competitors are capable of handling. That's why this is the kind of workhorse you need to handle today’s equipment-abusive restoration challenges.
Features and Benefits:
- Recognized as "the best selling air mover in the industry"
- High performance, 2.5-amp motor provides 68% more airflow than competitors
- Performance pitch enhancement dries an area twice the size of other brands
- Designed with “channels air flow” configuration for faster drying
- Stackable locking system offers a variety of on-site and storage options
- Runs up to six fans on a single 15-amp outlet
- Unique channels conduct airflow for faster drying
- Optional stand gives you an infinite variety of ways to redirect airflow
Amps 2.5 Category Axial Air Movers Brand Dry Air Volts 110/120 Color Blue Horsepower 0.25 Operating Speeds 1 Positions 360 w/ stand Stackable Yes Warranty Information 1 year on parts, labor and reasonable shipping costs, excluding filters and accessories
10 years on the cabinet, chassis and housing
Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDRY+
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed