You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Designed by restoration contractors, the Gale Force is a best-selling, high-performance air mover.
With 68% more airflow than competing units, you’ll see the difference the moment you plug it in to tackle the most challenging drying jobs that come your way.
Low Amp Draw + Built-In GFCI Circuit
The Gale Force draws just 2.5 amps plus it features a built-in GFCI circuit, allowing you to daisy chain up to 6 units from a single 15-amp outlet! Maximize the area you can reach to save time and boost your overall drying capability.
The Gale Force’s advanced technology offers better drying over longer distances thanks to a thermally protected motor with 5-point motor mount. The high-performance motor and streamlined fan blade are engineered to maximize airflow and CFM.
This unit runs at 2 speeds, allowing you to select the drying power you need for the job at hand.
The 16" Gale Force features a streamlined design, which allows for close placement to walls and other surfaces. This helps minimize the space used, which comes in handy when working in narrow hallways or cramped areas.
Optimal Performance Pitch
As if maximum airflow and minimum amperage weren’t enough, Dry Air has pioneered a distinct performance pitch design. By holding the unit at its precise, recommended angle and pitch, moisture extracts from drying areas twice the size of area competitors are capable of handling. That's why this is the kind of workhorse you need to handle today’s toughest restoration challenges.
Features and Benefits:
- Recognized as "the best-selling air mover in the industry"
- High performance, 2.5-amp motor provides 68% more airflow than competitors
- Performance pitch enhancement dries an area twice the size of other brands
- Designed with “channels air flow” configuration for faster drying
- Stackable locking system offers a variety of on-site and storage options
- Built-in GFCI outlet lets you run up to six fans on a single 15-amp outlet
- Unique channels conduct airflow for faster drying
- Optional stand gives you an infinite variety of ways to redirect airflow
Amps 2.5 Category Axial Air Movers Brand Dry Air Volts 110/120 Color Blue Horsepower 0.25 Operating Speeds 2-Speed Positions 360 w/ stand Stackable Yes Warranty Information 1 year on parts, labor and reasonable shipping costs, excluding filters and accessories
10 years on the cabinet, chassis and housing
Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDRY+
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed