You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Dri-Eaz Dragon 3600 Mobile Furnace is designed
and Built Specifically for Restoration
120,000 BTU per Hour and True 700 CFM Airflow!
The Dragon 3600 Mobile Furnace is an indirect-fired heater specifically designed for use in water damage restoration work. From its premium, top-of-the-line components to its outstanding performance, the Dragon is the mobile heater you’ve been waiting for.
It produces 120,000 BTUs per hour for a powerful temperature rise of up to 145°F with the weather shield installed or 120°F without it. It also produces true 700 CFM airflow, ensuring you not only get the heat you need, but the air pressure too.
Precision heat control is possible thanks to a thermostat with remote sensor. This helps you dial in the exact level of heat you need as well as comply with the RIA Safe Harbor clause.
This unit is built tough, and features a TIG-welded corrosion-resistant aluminum tank and state-of-the-art Becket burner. The burner can be serviced by heating contractors everywhere, so you don’t have to worry about finding a specialized repair center if your unit should need maintenance.
The Dragon features extended run times—up to 36 hours without refueling—which is triple the duration of other heaters in its class. For those big jobs that can take a few days to complete, not having to worry about refueling your heater every 24 hours will save you time and headaches.
Maneuvering the Dragon is easy thanks to ball bearing wheels and semi-pneumatic tires. Even in cold weather, this machine rolls wherever you need it to go.
Xactimate: WTR FURN10
- A sight tube for monitoring fuel levels, convenient drain plug, and fuel filter available at auto parts stores.
- External air shutter to adjust for proper combustion at altitude – no need to open a panel!
- Simple, easy-to-operate controls and a remote temperature probe.
- Heat output: 120,000 BTU/hr
- Temp rise: +145°F with weather shield; 120°F without weather shield
- Airflow: 680 CFM with weather shield; 780 CFM without weather shield
- Power: 7.5 amps, 115V, 60Hz
- Fuel capacity: 32 gallons
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 0.85 gal
- Fuel pump pressure: 140 PSI
- Dimensions: 65” x 43” x 24”
- Weight: empty 250 lbs; fully fueled 495 lbs
- 25 ft. section of 12 in. heat-resistant ducting
- Thermostat with 50 ft. remote sensor
- Stack and rain cap
- 4 oz. Diesel Guard fuel conditioner and winterizing treatment
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTR FURN10
Amps 9.2 BTUs 120,000 Powered By Diesel CFM (Max. Airflow) 600 - 700 Brand Dri-Eaz Volts 110/115 Category Indirect Fired Heater Condition New Xactimate Code WTR FURN10
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed