You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of job site conditions:
low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F).
The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
The First Intelligent LGR Dehumidifier
The LGR 2800i uses the latest sensor technology to automatically monitor and display the dehumidifier's inlet and outlet conditions. The LGR2800i can be used with the HygroTrac remote monitoring system (purchased separately), the 2800i transmits this information to a secure website for viewing from any computer with internet access.
The LGR 2800i's breakthrough features include:
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions
- Automatic humidistat control
- Automatic high temperature mode -- no manual adjustments required
- Removes 130 pints at AHAM (80 F/60% RH) while still drawing just 8 amps
- HygroTrac-ready - track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches - and is easy to keep looking new
Here's just a few of the advantages the Dri-Eaz 2800i offers you:
- First portable LGR with built-in remote sensing capability
- Industry-leading performance at AHAM and at low grains - and even at high temperatures.
- All critical components easily accessible for simplified maintenance
- Durable, made-in-USA build and limited lifetime guarantee
Compatible with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System
- The LGR 2800i also works with the HygroTrac remote monitoring system, available from Dri-Eaz. Simply place the unit near a HygroTrac gateway. The unit will automatically connect to the HygroTrac website where performance data and system information data can be viewed from any computer with web access
- The HygroTrac system can also alert you by cell phone text message or email when the dehumidifier status has changed such as when the unit has been turned off, so you can respond before problems arise at the job site
The VMax Adapter even lets you use your TurboDuct or Direct-It to duct the dry air right where you need it.
- Additional Info
- Water Removal
- AHAM (80 F/60% RH): 130 pints
- MAX. (90 F/90% RH): 200 pts
- Power cord: 25 ft detachable
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
- Power: 8 amps, 115 volts
- Blower: 400 CFM (Automatic variable speed for optimized performance)
- Height: 40.5"
- Depth: 23"
- Width: 24"
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Water Removal
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Category: Extra Large(XL)
Xactimate Code: WTRDHM>>
Category LGR Refrigerant Dehumidifiers Brand Dri-Eaz Amps 8 Volts 110/120 Water Removal (AHAM) 130 pints Weight 160 lbs Warranty Information Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor
Years 2 to 6- Sealed refrigeration system (condenser, evaporator, compressor. coils), parts only, does not include labor or freight
Lifetime - Materials and workmanship of the housing are covered
Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDHM>> Xactimate Category: Extra Large(XL)
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed