You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This two-speed, low amp power dryer offers efficiency and versatility. The Ace Turbo Dryer from Dri-Eaz attacks water damage from every angle. With seven different operating positions to choose from, the Ace locks on target no matter what the job!
Today's ISDT-compliant air mover should be versatile, so the Ace features 7 different positions. It should be powerful, so the Ace features 2,000 CFM (Tested). It should also be energy-conscious, so the Ace draws an amazingly low 1.5 amps.
What all these features add up to is profit for your restoration business. Because the Ace only draws 1.5 amps, you'll be able to connect all the drying equipment you need on your next job without worrying about available power.
The Ace helps you maximize the potential daily rental revenues of every job, so you won't have to sacrifice necessary equipment to a power shortage.
The Ace's combination of low amp draw and high airflow allows you to assemble the most effective drying system possible, so that structures dry fast, which is good news. Shorter drying times make for satisfied customers. It also means that you're ready to accept more jobs per year, and the 7-position versatility of the Ace means you can use it on a wider variety of work than ever before. The Ace breaks the profit barrier.
Features and Benefits:
- Very low amp draw
- Six position versatility for handling a wide range of applications
- Dry structures fast with 1,800 actual CFM
- Turn or tilt on non-skid rubber feet to switch operating positions
- Compact design that's stackable for operation and storage
- Ideal for structural drying, carpet cleaning, ventilation, and more!
Possible applications for all 7 of the Ace's positions:
- Tilt Forward
- Lean the Ace forward until it rests against its front legs. This position provides the laminar airflow necessary for drying carpet, pad, baseboard, and other flooring materials.
- Set the Ace square on its feet to direct air across a room parallel to the floor. Great for ventilation or drying low-to-the-ground materials.
- Tilt Back
- Lean the Ace back until it rests against its rear legs. This position directs air up at an angle for drying elevated materials like furniture, draperies, walls, etc.
- Face Down
- Place the Ace on all four legs so that the airflow is directed straight down. This position is perfect for spot-drying the center of a room or any especially damp area.
- Face Up
- Place the Ace on all four legs so that the airflow is directed straight up. This position works ideal for drying ceilings or overhead materials.
- Stacked for Operation
- Stack up to 3 Ace TurboDryers to create a wall of high velocity air. This setup works perfectly for drying wet walls, large surface areas, or ventilating a room from a doorway.
- Stacked for Storage
- Interlock your Ace TurboDryers grill to grill to save space.
- Additional Info
- Dimensions (H × W × D) 24 × 20.3 × 19 in.
- Weight 33 lb.
- Motor 0.25 hp
- Speeds 2-speed
- Tested CFM 1881 ft/min | 3196 m/min
- Tested CFM per circuit 15,048 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Power 1.5 amps
- Operating positions 6
- Stackable for operation Yes
- Stackable for storage Yes
- Fan blade 16 in. | 40.6 cm
- Power cord 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Construction Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Safety UL/C-UL Listed
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTRDRY+
Amps 1.5 Category Axial Air Movers Brand Dri-Eaz Volts 110/120 Color Blue Horsepower 0.25 Operating Speeds 2 Positions 6 Stackable Yes Warranty Information Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor
Lifetime - Materials and workmanship of the housing are covered
Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDRY+
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed