You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Drano Max Gel has a thick formulation that pours straight through standing water to clear clogged drains fast. Use it in sinks, showers, bathtubs, and toilets.
Drano Max Gel's unique formula is heavier than water, so it sinks right to the bottom, finds the drain, and gets to work dissolving tough clogs. This product works fast to clear clogs caused by hair, soap scum, and other gunky waste.
After Drano Max Gel goes to work, a final blast of hot water flushes away what's left of the clog, restoring drains to a free-flowing state.
Drano Max Gel is safe for all pipes, including plastic, PVC, and metal. It won't damage garbage disposals or interfere with septic systems. This powerful formulation contains no phosphorous. Special ingredients actually protect pipes from corrosion!
- Carefully push down on childproof cap with palm of hand and turn cap counterclockwise. Don't squeeze bottle or splash product. (Clean up any spills at once.) To lock cap, push down on cap and screw on tightly.
- For use on clogged or slow-running drains, pour one half of the bottle (32 oz size; one fourth of the 64 oz size) slowly over drain. For extremely slow-running drains or complete clogs, pour in entire contents of 32 oz bottle or one half of the 64 oz bottle.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes. For tough problems, allow 30 minutes.
- Flush with hot water. Repeat steps two, three, and four if necessary.
- For garbage disposal drains, follow steps two through four. If drain does not clear, do not turn on disposal since Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover may splash back. Consult plumber.
Brand Diversey Category Drain Maintenance Product Type Gel Scent Bleach pH 11.5 - 13.5 Dilution RTU Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed