You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
KleenRite Dissolve uses a patented blend of citrus solvents to remove a variety of stains from surfaces: gum, wax, tar, ink, paint, oil, glue, grease, crayon, lipstick, mascara, adhesives, nail polish, and more petroleum-based stains Dissolve contains no water, making it safe for use on many fabrics harmed by wet cleaning. Unlike other solvent spotters, this product is formulated to couple with water for complete removal during rinsing. It may also me used as a solvent booster in water base pre-sprays.
Grease, Oil, and Tar Removal from Carpet:
Grease, oil, and tar are sticky substances in carpet. If not completely removed, they can cause resoiling due to the sticky residue attracting more dirt. These substances can come from the outside asphalt, garages, or even from machinery involved in a work site.
- Spotter: Ready to use
- Pump-up sprayer: Add 2 ounces per gallon of pre-spray
- Injection sprayer: Add 6 to 8 ounces per 5 quart container
Recommended Basic Method:
- Using a bone spatula, remove any excess grease, oil, or tar.
- Apply a citrus solvent undiluted to spot and agitate with a bone spatula. Use caution and don't over-wet carpet because the citrus solvent has the potential to delaminate the carpeting.
- Using an extraction machine rinse with water.
- Apply a p.o.g. undiluted. Agitate with a bone spatula.
- Using an extraction machine rinse thoroughly.
Chemical Type Solvent Based Brand KleenRite Color Clear Scent Mint Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction, Spotting pH None Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Liquid Category Boosters, Spotters Condition new Spot Type Adhesive, Crayon, Glue, Grease, Gum, Ink, Lipstick, Oil Base, P.O.G., Paint, Tar, Wax
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed