How can I get free shipping on this item?
You get free shipping on this item!
An indispensable tool for accurate moisture content determination reads on restoration sites,
the BD-10 meter features long and short probes for a variety of surfaces.
This tool is ideal for testing drywall, plaster, concrete, brickwork, walls, siding, roofing and more. Insulated long probes help you evaluate the moisture content in wall and ceiling insulation plus other dense surfaces.
Cover every base with the wood scale that evaluates a 6% to 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material such as wood studs, floor joists and sub-floors.
The unit is built with a reference scale for reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials like concrete, plaster and insulation.
Other benefits are:
- Popular analog readout for fast retrieval of numbers
- Two meter scales: Wood (6% to 40% moisture range) and reference (0 to 100 on a relative basis)
- Connector attaches 21-E or #26-ES electrodes for deep penetration
- One year warranty
- 9V battery
- Use with standard, tapped or deep wall probes when evaluating wood, EIFS, concrete, plaster and sheetrock (gypsum)
- Slide hammer measures amount of moisture in wood by probing different depths
- Pins are insulated
- Delmhorst BD-10 Meter
- 21E (deep wall electrode)
- 9V battery
- Carrying case
Brand Delmhorst Category Penetrating Warranty Information 1 Year On defects in material or workmanship (Not Calibration) Condition new Pin Mode Reference Scale Range 0 to 100% Relative Pin Mode Wood Scale Range 6% to 40% Moisture Content
- Related Products