You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Orange-Sol Spot Remover (Formerly De-Solv-It) is completely clear, safe, and non-toxic. Ideal as a multi-purpose spotter, it is especially good on chewing gum, tar, adhesives, oil, crayon, waxes, blood, grease, cutback, cosmetics, duplicator ink, shoe polish, etc.
Grease, Oil, and Tar Removal from Carpet
Grease, oil, and tar are sticky substances in carpet. If not completely removed, they can cause resoiling due to the sticky residue attracting more dirt. These substances can come from the outside asphalt, garages, or even from machinery involved in a work site.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Using a bone spatula, remove any excess grease, oil, or tar.
- Apply a citrus solvent undiluted to spot and agitate with a bone spatula. Use caution and don't over-wet carpet because the citrus solvent has the potential to delaminate the carpeting.
- Using an extraction machine, rinse with water.
- Apply a p.o.g. undiluted. Agitate with a bone spatula.
- Using an extraction machine, rinse thoroughly.
Category Spotters Spot Type Adhesive, Blood, Cosmetics, Crayon, Cutback, Grease, Gum, Ink, Shoe Polish, Tar, Wax Chemical Type Solvent Based Brand Orange-Sol Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet pH None Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed