A Consistent, Safe Heat Source
Indirect fired air heat provides a consistent and safe heat source without the use of an open flame, combustion carbons, or water. In fact, the Cub HI 200HD can operate inside a structure so long as the combustion can be exhausted to the outside. This feature is especially handy on extremely cold, wet days.
The Cub HI 200HD also offers the contractor the ability to recirculate the air. By recirculating the hot air, less fuel and fewer BTUs are needed, resulting in faster, more efficient drying capability.
When other heaters struggle (or simply fail) to ignite at -10°F, the Cub HI 200HD is designed to fire at -40°F. It’s unique design equalizes the temperature, allowing for dependable ignition even in the most frigid of conditions.
In addition, because the Cub HI 200HD uses diesel fuel (#1 or #2 - kerosene), which is readily available at any gas station.
Consistent 24-Hour Performance
The Cub HI 200HD features an extra large fuel tank, which provides a 24-hour run time - even at -40°F and maximum BTU output.
The Cub HI 200HD has an available Ranco thermostat control (sold separately), giving you full flexibility to dial in specific temperatures (a max of 110°F at which point the machine cycles off, and a minimum of 55°F).
Instead of plastic wheels which are prone to cracking and often make it more difficult to maneuver, the Cub HI 200HD has pneumatic rubber tires and a balanced, ergonomic design. This makes moving the unit across gravel roads, rugged construction sites, and uneven surfaces a breeze.
The Ultimate in Safety
The Cub HI 200HD comes with a high-temperature safety limit control and photo electric flame sensor to bring clean, dry heat to the workspace.
The Cub HI 200HD is CSA approved.
- Each model provides 24-hour run time with unique extra large fuel tank.
- Durable heat exchanger and fire box are made from 100% stainless steel for long life.
- Unit is designed with convenient side outlet for attaching remote thermostat.
- High temperature safety limit control and photo electric flame sensor bring clean and dry heat to the workspace
- Cub HI 200HD now comes standard with -40 °F cold weather package for operation in extreme cold weather conditions.
- The Cub HI 200HD is CSA approved
This Complete Turnkey System Includes:
- (1) 14” x 25’ Sections of Heat-Resistant Ducting
- (1) Ranco Thermostat control
- (1) Rain Cap
- (1) L Vent
Length x width x height: 56.5 x 28 x 39 in
Shipping size: 55 x 22 x 38 in
Dry Weight: 193 lb
Weight with Fuel: 385 lb
Fuel Input: 205,410 BTU/hr
Heat output: 173,982 BTU/hr
Heater Efficiency: 84.7%
Air Flow: 1,465 CFM
Fuel tank capacity: 27.4 US gal
Fuel consumption: 1.48 US gal/h
AC Voltage: 120 V, 15A, 1ph
Air outlet cone diameter: 1 x 14 in
|BTUs||200,000 - 300,000|
|CFM (Max. Airflow)||1000 - 1500|
|Category||Indirect Fired Heater|