You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
For heavy-duty cleaning on textured, non-polished surfaces, both natural and manmade, choose Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner. This fast-acting formula removes sanded grout and mortar residue, joint cement, lime and hard water deposits, efflorescence, rust, and other heavy dirt and grime.
Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner is dilutable for economy and easy to use, too.
Use Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner on the following interior or exterior surfaces for great results:
- Non-polished marble
- Ceramic tile
- Quarry tile
- Non-polished natural stone
- Porcelain tile.
- Thoroughly wet the surface to be cleaned with clean water.
- HDAC may be applied with a clean mop or acid resistant brush.
- Dilute HDAC with water. Start with 1 part HDAC and 20 parts water. For stronger solutions reduce the water down to as low as 3 parts.
- Allow HDAC to sit on the surface for 1 - 5 minutes while agitating with a brush.
- Do not allow HDAC to dry on the surface.
- Work small areas.
- Extract all dirty remains with a wet vacuum system.
- After extracting HDAC solution, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Once surface is complete, rinse areas with Tile & Stone Cleaner and clean water (20 - 1) as directed.
Multiple applications may be necessary.
If a non acid deep cleaning is necessary use Liquid Poultice as directed.
Light Cleaning: Use Tile & Stone Cleaner, Porcelain & Ceramic Tile Cleaner, Grout Cleaner or Limestone/Travertine Soap as directed.
Brand Miracle Sealants Company Product Type Liquid Category Stone Care Condition New pH 0.5 - 2.0
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed