You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Using this cleaner/restorer as a regular part of propane and other high-speed floor maintenance programs will reduce labor and extend the life cycle of the floor. A one-step product, this formulation effectively cleans the floor while restoring the top layer of finish. This product can be mopped on or used through an automatic scrubber, then high-speed burnished restoring a beautiful shine.
- A one-step product – reduces labor cost and the need to recoat
- Perfect for use on most ﬂoor surfaces
- Helps correct slippery ﬂoors and eliminates powdering
- Repairs scuffs and scratches and restores gloss
- Composition tile
- Quarry tile
- Vinyl tile
Directions For Use
Read the entire label before using this product.
- Sweep large debris and dust mop (using water-based dust mop treatment).
- For mop-on application, dilute 1 oz./gal. or 8 mL/L (1:128) with water. For use in an automatic scrubber, dilute 2 oz./gal. or 16 mL/L (1:64) with water.
- Damp mop or autoscrub to clean and condition the ﬂoor, and allow to dry thoroughly.
- High-speed buff or burnish as desired using the appropriate pad.
Please consult your local solid waste agency, drain commissioner, or water quality contact for determination on appropriate disposal of unused material.
Please recycle empty containers.For chemical management systems, see speciﬁc directions on product label.
- Additional Info
- Buffability: Very good to excellent
- Color: White
- Coverage: 15,000 - 20,000 sq. ft per gallon
- Fragrance: Lemon
- Gloss: Exceptional
- pH:7.0 - 8.0
Brand Betco Material Linoleum, Quarry, Stone, Terrazzo, Tile, Vinyl Product Type Liquid Category Floor Finish, Hard Surface Restorers solids (%) 18 Condition new pH 6.0 - 8.0
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed