You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Clearance Item - Limited quantities remaining – once they’re gone, they’re gone!
DFC Technology cleans without using synthetic chemistry. The unique formulation of DFC 210 Carpet Cleaner Pre-Spray turns soils and surfactant residues into free-rinsing soaps and is the perfect pre-spray to use on all natural and synthetic carpets and upholstery.
As DFC 210 cleans, it converts from an alkali to an acid and contains no pH when the surface is dry. You get self-neutralizing squeaky clean carpets when DFC 210 is used with DFC Carpet Cleaner/Rinse 105.
- pH of only 7.5–8.5 at use, neutral when dry
- No added fragrances
- US EPA Design for the Environment (DfE)
- GreenGuard Environmental Institute
- EcoLogo: Third-party certification of environmentally preferable products
- 15 to 1 - Green Carpet Spotter, mix 5 scoops to 1 gallon of hot water
- 320 to 1 - Carpet Rinse with a portable, mix 2-3 scoops in 5 gallons of hot water
- 320 to 1 - Truck Mount Stock Solution, add 1.5 pounds (16 scoops) with 5 gallons of hot water, meter at 2-4 gph
- 320 to 1 - Low Moisture System, mix 2-3 scoops into 5 gallons of hot water
- 40 to 1 - Carpet Pre-Spray, mix 2 scoops (3 ounces) in a gallon of hot water
- 40 to 1 - Siphon-feed sprayer, mix 8 scoops with 5 quarts of hot water, using a standard setting of 1:8.
EPA Registered Yes Brand Chemspec Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet Scent Neutral Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 7.5 - 8.5 (Self-Neutralizing) Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Powder Category Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC), Green / Environmentally Friendly Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed