You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Clorox Germicidal Bleach has a concentration level of 8.25% and is EPA-registered to kill more organisms than original Ultra Clorox Germicidal Bleach as well as private label germicidal bleach.
Safe for Food-Contact Surfaces
The EPA only requires a sanitizer to kill Salmonella typhi to pass the food-contact sanitizer test. Clorox® Germicidal Bleach goes one step further with claims on both E. coli, C. difficile, and Listeria in addition to Salmonella.
Financial Benefits Are Exponential
With the dosage requirements for general disinfection cut in half, both new compact sizes of Clorox® Germicidal Bleach (121 oz. and 64 oz) provide better value when comparing number of uses per case for general disinfection.
Additional benefits to commercial end-users abound with less storage space required and easier product handling. Plus, our dilution tools minimize prep time, decrease labor costs and ensure proper measurement.
Meets Healthcare Standards & Guidelines
Clorox® Germicidal Bleach is EPA-registered in all 50 states and meets CDC and APIC guidelines for surface disinfection of the toughest healthcare pathogens. It meets OSHA bloodborne pathogen standards and FDA guidelines for sanitizing food-contact surfaces. Clorox developed specialized technology and manufacturing processes to create a lower salt concentration than original bleach in order to maintain a 12-month shelf life.
Bleach To Use Water To Use Directions For Use 1/2 Cup 1 Gallon Disinfecting - Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. 2 tsp 1 Gallon Sanitizing - Wash, rinse, wipe surface area with bleach solution for at least 2 minutes, let air-dry. 3/4 Cup None Deodorizing Drains - Flush drains. Pour into drain. Flush with hot water. 3/4 Cup 1 Gallon Mold and Mildew Removal - Pre-wash surface and wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. 121 oz 968 oz
Killing C. difficile Spores -
Wear appropriate barrier protection such as gloves, gowns, masks or eye covering.
Fecal matter/waste must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces/objects before disinfection by application with clean cloth, mop and/or sponge saturated with product intended for disinfection. Cleaning should include vigorous wiping and/or scrubbing until visible soil is removed. Special attention is needed for high-touch surfaces. Surfaces in patient rooms should be cleaned in an appropriate manner, with restrooms and other “dirty” areas cleaned last. Do not reuse soiled cloths.
Infectious Materials Disposal
Cleaning materials used that may contain feces/wastes should be disposed of immediately in accordance with local regulations for infectious materials disposal.
For Killing Clostridium difficile Spores
Use 1 part bleach to 8 parts water to achieve a 1:9 dilution (~8700 ppm available chlorine) before use. Clean hard, nonporous surfaces by removing gross filth. Apply 1:9 solution and let stand for 5 minutes. Rinse and air dry.
Prepare fresh solution daily. Do not use on non-stainless steel, aluminum, silver or chipped enamel.
1/2 Cup 1 Gallon
Cleaning and Deconatminating Against HIV, HBV, and HCV
Cleaning and Decontaminating Against HIV, HBV and HCV
This product kills HIV-1, HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids in settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
When handling items soiled with blood or body fluids, use disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye coverings.
Blood and other body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and other objects before applying this product.
Dilution and Contact Time
Prepare a solution of ½ cup of bleach plus 1 gallon of water (at least 1700ppm available chlorine) and spray or flood surface; let stand 5 minutes.
Infectious Materials Disposal
Use disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye coverings. Blood and other body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- Additional Info
Efficacy Data - Clorox Germicidal Bleach is effective against common germs, viruses, and bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces
Bacteria (Kill Time)
- Acinetobacter baumannii: 5 minutes
- Clostridium difficile spores: 5 minutes
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE): 5 minutes
- Escherichia coli O157:H7: 5 minutes
- ESBL-producing Escherichia coli: 5 minutes
- Legionella pneumophila: 5 minutes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa: 10 minutes
- Salmonella enterica: 5 minutes
- Shigella dysentriae: 5 minutes
- Staphylococcus aureus: 5 minutes
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA): 5 minutes
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
(CA-MRSA)(USA 400): 5 minutes
- Streptococcus pneumoniae: 5 minutes
- Streptococcus pyogenes: 5 minutes
Viruses (Kill Time)
- Adenoviros Type 2 : 5 minutes
- Cytomegalovirus : 5 minutes
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) : 5 minutes
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV): 5 minutes
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) : 5 Minutes
- Herpes Simplex Virus type 2 (HSV-2) : 5 Minutes
- Human Coronavirus : 5 Minutes
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) : 2 Minutes
- Influenza A Virus : 5 Minutes
- Influenza A (H1N1) : 5 Minutes
- Influenza B Virus : 5 Minutes
- Norovirus : 5 Minutes
- Parainfluenza : 5 Minutes
- Poliovirus : 5 Minutes
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) : 5 Minutes
- Rhinovirus : 5 Minutes
- Rotavirus : 5 Minutes
- Rubella Virus : 5 Minutes
- Varicella-Zoster Virus : 5 Minutes
Fungi and Vet (Kill Time)
- Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger) : 5 Minutes
- Avian Influenza A Virus : 5 Minutes
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV)
(Surrogate for HCV): 5 Minutes
- Candida albicans : 5 Minutes
- Canine Parvovirus : 10 Minutes
- Duck Hepatitis B Virus
(Human Hepatitis B Surrogate) : 5 Minutes
- Feline Calcivirus (Surrogate for Norovirus) : 5 Minutes
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus: 10 Minutes
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus): 5 Minutes
Brand Clorox Application Method Spray, Wipe EPA Registered Yes Product Type Liquid pH ~12 Dilution Variable Scent Bleach Category Disinfectants, Sanitizers Approved Use Janitorial Use/General Cleaning Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed