You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Soft Comfortable Fit.
SparkPlugs® ear plugs are made of extra-soft, extra light foam. Their tapered shape fits easily in the ear canal, and seals gently and snugly without pressure. They’re so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing ear plugs.
Independently Tested: NRR 33.
SparkPlugs® ear plugs offer a high NRR 33, making them suitable for most noisy environments. So, while they look like fun, they provide serious protection.
Our Track Record Is Perfect For NASCAR®.
Random multi-colored streaks and swirls make for winning compliance to your hearing protection program. When it comes to comfort and compliance, nobody beats Moldex®to the finish line.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Highest independently tested NRR.
- Extra-soft, low-pressure foam for comfort and fit.
- Tapered shape for easy insertion and removal.
- Shaped to fit even very small ear canals.
- Non-irritating smooth surface.
- Look for the exclusive colored streaks and swirls as a symbol of Moldex quality
- Use these laboratory derived attenuation data for comparison purposes only. The amount of protection afforded in field use often is significantly lower depending upon how the protectors are fittedand worn.
- Failure to follow all instructions could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Failure to obtain a proper fit will reduce effectiveness of hearing protectors and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Over protection can be dangerous. The wearer must be able to hear warning signals.
- Wearers with hearing loss should exercise extreme caution.
- It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that the type of hearing protector and its rating is appropriate for the user in their particular workplace.
- Use caution when working around machinery or any other equipment to ensure neck cord does not become caught or entangled.
- Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious injury or death.
- Sparkplugs earplugs must only be used as part of a hearing conservation program that complies with applicable local safety and health regulations.
- Additional Info
ATTENUATION DATA Tested According to ANSI Specs S3.19-1974 Frequency (Hz) Mean Attenuation (dB) Standard Deviation (dB)
42.3 5 250 43.7 6 500 46.6 5.8 1000 40.9 4.2 2000 38.6 2.8 3150 44.7 3.2 4000 46.9 3.3 6300 49.3 4.2 8000 48.3 3.6 NRR 33 CSA AL NRR 33 CSA AL
Brand Moldex Category Earplugs Rating 33 dB Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed