You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Struggling to clean greasy, grimy, and oily concrete, ceramic, porcelain, or quarry tile floors? Try HydraMaster HydraBoost CT!
HydraBoost CT is formulated with a blend of alkaline cleaning agents and heavy-duty surfactants that are activated by the power of oxygen. The effervescent solution penetrates into every crack, crevice, and pore. This powerful powdered cleaner is designed to safely and effectively dissolve, break down, dislodge, and emulsify the grimiest soils.
Use HydraBoost on heavily soiled restaurant kitchen floors or on outdoor dining patios. This economical cleaner and degreaser will remove the toughest oil and grease buildup without the use of harsh chlorinated solvents or mineral spirits. Surfaces will be left squeaky clean and residue-free.
HydraBoost CT is specifically designed to work in conjunction with high powered hard surface cleaning wands, such as the RX-20 with hard floor attachments, and rotary or stationary hard surface cleaning extraction wands. This product will also work with virtually any brush agitation system, automatic floor scrubber, or even a mop and bucket cleaning system.
HydraBoost CT is designed to be used as a preconditioning agent, so it should be applied to the surface being cleaned first. In addition to delivering great results on hard floors, HydraBoost CT can also be used as a boosting agent for trashed and neglected carpet. Simply add a couple of ounces of HydraBoost CT to your favorite traffic lane cleaner/preconditioner for the ultimate in cleaning power!
- Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always pretest surface with cleaning solution for colorfastness prior to cleaning. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying. HydraBoost CT is not recommended for cleaning natural stone floors.
- This product is ultra-concentrated. For normal soiling, mix 2 ounces of HydraBoost CT powder with one gallon of warm or hot water into a professional sprayer. For extreme soiling, mix three to four ounces of powder with a gallon of warm of hot water into a professional sprayer. For application through a Inline Injection Sprayer, mix 12 oz. of powder and fill container with water. Use 4:1 dilution.
- Apply mixed solution with sprayer evenly and liberally across surface to be cleaned. You can use a pump-up sprayer or a battery powered sprayer. If preferred, you can apply mixed solution with a damp mop, sponge, or other appropriate professional equipment. If using a mop for solution application and surface cleaning, change your mop water often to make sure that soil is not re-deposited.
- Allow for 5 -10 minutes of dwell time. For concrete, if stains have been deeply absorbed, allow 15 minutes of dwell time so the solution has time to reach into the concrete pores and crevices and the oxygen activated effervescent solution can dissolve the soiling and lighten discoloration.
- For best results, agitate and extract cleaning solution using warm or hot water and a rotary agitation hard surface cleaner such as a the RX-20 with hard floor attachments, or rotary or stationary hard surface cleaning extraction wands For tight spaces or especially sensitive surfaces, use a hard surface cleaning wand, or simply mop to rinse with clean warm or hot water.
- When area has been rinsed thoroughly. Allow floor to dry.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.
For use as a carpet cleaning solution booster/additive
- Mix two ounces of HydraBoost CT with each gallon of mixed prespray (traffic lane cleaner, preconditioner) solution. This mixture is not recommended for wool carpeting or residential nylon carpets that are being properly maintained.
- Always pretest surface with boosted cleaning solution for colorfastness prior to cleaning.
- Proceed to apply the prespray and continue cleaning in accordance with the directions of the prespray.
Chemical Type Water Based Brand HydraMaster Color White Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction, Rotary Extraction, Shampooing pH 11.0 - 11.5 Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Powder Category Boosters Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed