You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Consolideck LS Premium Sealer, Hardener, & Densifier from PROSOCO is a penetrating lithium silicate ("LS") treatment reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. The increased surface hardness imparted by LS reduces dusting and simplifies maintenance producing a cleaner, healthier environment.
LS Premium penetrates and reacts quickly to produce both better initial and ultimate hardness in broom finished, steel troweled, power trowels, and burnished concrete surfaces. It yields a fast surface glass that improves with traffic and maintenance, yet the gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance. In fact, LS Premium provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners.
Treated floors are breathable, UV stable, and will not yellow, discolor, peel, or flake. Surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing. Appearance and light reflectivity of both new or old concrete is greatly improved.
Applying Consolideck LS Premium is easy. In just one step, with no scrubbing, flushing, or caustic wastewater, you can treat the surface and create a beautiful, high-gloss surface. Application time is kept to a minimum, as are costs associated with diamond polishing operations.
LS Premium cures quickly. Most floors can be reopened to traffic within one hour of treatment, making this product a great choice for busy environments that cannot tolerate a lot of down-time.
LS Premium will not contribute to surface ASR or surface crazing. The lithium within the formulation will not
Consolideck LS Premium is compliant with the following national, state, and district AIM VOC regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- California Air Resources Board SCM Districts
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards. Use can contribute to LEED for Schools points (EQ Credit 4)
- Compatible with Consolideck GemTone Stains, GemTone ColorCoats, and SafetyColors.
- Lithium will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- Data Sheet
Brand Prosoco Category Concrete Densifiers Product Type Liquid Color Clear Max Coverage Per Gallon 500 - 1000 VOC Level None Gloss High solids (%) 14.5 Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed