You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Protect Valuable Stored Contents from Residual Moisture Damage and Musty Odors!
Reduce Customer Complaints and Prevent Costly Damage—No Electricity or Additional Labor Required
During water damage restoration jobs, it’s standard practice to pack up the insured’s contents for safekeeping. However, residual moisture can become trapped inside storage bags and bins, resulting in secondary damage, musty odors, and even mold growth.
The solution to this problem is simple: Concrobium Desiccant Packs.
These innovative packs absorb an incredible amount of moisture from humid environments, helping to control odors and reduce humidity inside boxes, containers, and pods.
They’re a great way to separate yourself from the competition, improve customer service, and reduce liability claims associated with contents damage.
Concrobium Desiccant Packs are thin (low profile), ensuring they won’t take up valuable space inside pack-out boxes. Just add one to every box and never worry about residual moisture damage or musty odors again!
These packs are ideal for use when air-conditioned storage is not available, or when humidity control is critical for small, sealed spaces. Use them with valuable contents, such as electronics and documents, or sensitive/hygroscopic contents for total peace of mind.
Concrobium Desiccant Packs are completely non-toxic and biodegradable. Each one lasts for up to 3 months (depending on relative humidity) and can simply be thrown away after use.
You can also offer Concrobium Desiccant Packs as a profitable add-on service to increase service revenue!
Concrobium Desiccant Packs are available in three sizes:
- Mini— Ideal for most small storage boxes, bins, and bags up to 2 cubic feet
- Regular—Great for large contents boxes, vehicles, and other medium-sized areas up to 50 cubic feet
- XL—Ideal for use in storage containers, trailers, or other large spaces up to 250 cubic feet
- Use in non-climate controlled areas as a preventative measure against mold and musty odors.
- If standard pack-out boxes are contained in a larger storage container that is subjected to extreme humidity, add XL packs inside the large container to reduce ambient humidity.
- Concrobium desiccant packs will continue to absorb odors and moisture in 60% RH conditions for at least 30 days.
- The number and size of packs required depends on humidity conditions; check packs periodically to ensure effectiveness.
- Additional Info
Pack Dimensions (mm) Mass (g) Target Use (cubic ft) Target Container Humidity (%RH) Duration of Use (months) Adsorption Confroms to Mil-D3464E? Mini-desiccant 110 x 80 50 2 25 Up to 3* Yes Regular Desiccant 205 x 185 260 50 25 Up to 3* Yes XL Desiccant 335 x 250 1000 250 45 Up to 3* No
* performance dependent on relative humidity
Brand Concrobium Category Deodorizers Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed