You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This power distribution center has been engineered utilizing the latest in GFCI technology. It is protected by GFCI modules, giving the user open neutral and reverse phasing protection.
It is U.L. listed for indoor/outdoor use and is designed to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions and has been carefully assembled to meet current OSHA standards.
Features: 40A 120V Yellow Powder Coated Mini Power Box - w/ 50A Male Twist - w/ 50A Male Twist
• GFCI provides open neutral and reverse phasing protection
• 8 straight blade, individually protected receptacles
• Heavy-duty, impact/flame-resistant, weatherproof cover
• Approved for wet conditions
• “Power On” indicator lights on GFCI
• 3 Pole – 4-wire trip level: 4-6 Milliamps
• Trip Time: Less than 0.025 seconds nominal
• U.L. 1640 For USA and Canada
Color Yellow Amps 50 Brand CEP Category Power Distribution Box Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed