You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Pro's Choice CSS (Color Stabilizer & Souring Agent) will stabilize dyes to prevent color bleed in textiles and control browning. It may be used in conjunction with Red Relief for Wool or Stain Magic for Wool.
Directions for Carpet:
- Following the stain removal procedure, rinse and extract the area.
- Saturate the treated fibers with CSS and allow 3 minutes dwell time.
- Extraction rinse and blot away excess moisture. Rapid drying will improve the quality of your job.
Description for Upholstery:
- Dilute 4 to 1 with water for normal use.
- Using a high-volume trigger sprayer or pump sprayer with an 04 or smaller tip, apply stabilizer to the textile prior to your cleaning process. This will work to stabilize dye colors and prevent the potential browning of natural fibers.
- Following the application of this product, gently brush the textile to ensure thorough penetration.
- Continue to Step 2 of your cleaning process.
Cleaning Wet Cleanable (Code W) Upholstery
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Pro's Choice Approved Use Wool pH 3.0 Material Carpet Dilution 32 oz Per Gallon Product Type Liquid Category Carpet Dye Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed