You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are the simple solution for cleaning and disinfecting a variety of surfaces. There’s no need for multiple products when you have the convenience of one simple-to-use wipe. Just wipe, toss, and you’re done.
Not only are Clorox Disinfecting Wipes easy to use, but they're more hygienic too. Sponges, rags, and paper towels can spread bactera from one surface to another. Clorox Wipes kill 99.9% of germs including viruses that cause colds and flu, and since you can use one wipe for each surface, the risk of cross-contamination is greatly reduced.
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes dry clear and won't leave behind a streaky residue, so you can use them with confidence on shiny surfaces, such as glass tables, mirrors, and metal fixtures.
Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes work great on:
- Mirrors & glass
- Appliance exteriors
- Wood Tables
- Tile surfaces
What makes Clorox Disinfecting Wipes great?
- Disinfects and sanitizes - Clorox Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of germs including viruses that cause colds and flu.* Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are also effective against common bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (Staph.), Salmonella enterica, and E.coli.
- Gentle on wood * - Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are specially formulated to be safe on common wood surfaces like tables, cabinets, and floors. *
- Great on glass - Clorox Disinfecting Wipes have a clear-drying formula that cleans and disinfects on shiny surfaces like glass and mirrors.
* Use as directed. Suitable for use on polyurethane treated wood. Test a small area first.
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes contain the following ingredients:
- Alkyl C12-18 Dimethylbenyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-14 Dimethylethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- C12-14 Alochols Ethoxylated Propoxylated
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Situation: Disinfecting Hard Surfaces
Description: This technical help shows how to disinfect hard surfaces from E-Coli, TB, Hepatitis-A, HIV, Salmonella and a broad range of other bacteria along with viruses and fungi.
Step 1 Wipe hard, non-porous surface with Clorox Wipes. Surface must remain visibly wet for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Let surface dry.
Brand Clorox EPA Registered Yes Product Type Wipes pH 5.0 - 6.0 Dilution RTU Scent Lemon Category Disinfectants, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers, Wipes Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed