You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This clear carton sealing tape is ideal for sealing medium-weight corrugated and linerboard boxes. Whether manually or automatically applied, it adheres well and holds strong. This tape unwinds easily from the roll, so you don't have to wrestle with it to get a box sealed up.
This clear carton sealing tape can be used between 45°F and +120°F and will retain its adhesion between -10°F to +140°F.
- Additional Info
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. This data should not be considered specification.
- Backing (Blown Film): 1.1 mils
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber/Resin
- Tensile Strength (MD) ASTM D3759: 27 lbf/in width (473 N/100 mm)
- Elongation (% at break) ASTM D3759 : 85
- Adhesion to Steel ASTM D3330: 32 oz/in (35 N/100 mm)
- Shear to Linerboard (1/2”x1/2”x1000 grams) ASTM D3654: 6000+ minutes
- Total Thickness ASTM D3652: 1.85 Mils
- Application Range: +45°F ~ +120°F
- Operating Range: -10°F to +140°F
Brand Intertape Polymer Group Category Masking Tapes Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed