You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
A patented, triple-head mechanism and counter-rotating planetary system work together to make the Cyclone the most labor-efficient machine on the market. The Cyclone cleans all fiber sides in a single pass, yet won’t tear pile in the process. This reverse-brush system never met a carpet it didn’t like: commercial, Oriental and residential. The Cyclone also leaves no “bloom” rings or halo effects.
There are an extensive range of brushes and pads available that cover a wide range of tasks from cleaning carpets or uneven surfaces to polishing of hard floors.
*Pad drivers included.
*Brushes and pads are sold separately.
- Commercial carpet
- Oriental rugs
- Carpet restoration
- Hard floor cleaning and polishing
- Deep cleaning planetary action cleans all sides of the fiber in a single pass
- Capable of cleaning 2,500–4,000 sq ft of commercial carpet per hour
- Non-fatigue operation, no-kick action like single-head machines
- Unique planetary agitation eliminates tearing carpet seams and edges
- Floating cleaning heads provide effective agitation
- Reversing cleaning action extends life of brushes and pads (sold separately)
- Non-marking wheels for a truly professional finish
- Triple-brush action prevents cable snagging
- Solution delivered through brush centers to prevent splashing
- Non-clog solution valve for uninterrupted operation
- Belt drive for quiet operation, ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, and schools
- Extensive range of brushes and pads available, covering all tasks from cleaning carpets or uneven surfaces to polishing of hard floors
- No "bloom" rings or halo effects
- Central motor for even brush pressure
- Motor Power: 1.5 HP
- Pad/Brush Speed: 400 RPM
- Working Width: 19"
- Pad/Brush Diameter: 8"
- Productivity: 2,500–4,000 sq ft/hour
- Noise Level: 60 dBA
- Cord Length: 50 feet
- Tank Capacity: 6.6 gallons
- Weight: 104 lbs
Brand Cimex Solution Tank Size 6 Gallon Category Encapsulation Cord Length 50 ft. Cleaning Method Encapsulation Heating System None Weight 100 - 109 Volts 110/120 Warranty Information 1 - year Condition new Diameter (in.) 19 Width 19 Application Carpet, Hard Surfaces/Floors
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed