You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Looking for an environmentally responsible pre-spray? Chemspec's One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Pre-Spray is ECOLOGO®-certified for detergent-free cleaning. This alkaline-based pre-treatment effectively removes dirt and soiling even from heavily worn traffic lanes.
One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Pre-Spray combines with carpet soil and leftover surfactant residues, lifting them off carpet fibers so they can be completely rinsed away. This versatile product can be used as either a pre-spray or a rinse. Even the dirtiest traffic lanes and soiled areas are left clean and residue-free.
One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Pre-Spray comes in a powdered form for maximum economy. It dissolves quickly and delivers great results!
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. CONCENTRATE. MUST BE DILUTED FOR USE.
- For use with pressure sprayer: Mix 2 scoops (3 ounces or 90 gm) per 5 gallons (20 liters) of hot water for pre-spraying traffic lanes and heavily soiled carpets.
- For use with an inline sprayer: Mix 4 to 6 scoops (6-9 ounces or 180-270 ml) in 5 quarts or 4.8 liters of hot water, depending on soil conditions.
Be sure the powder has completely dissolved before using.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Pre-inspect/pre-test/pre-treat spots as needed. Post wet floor signs as needed.
- Apply RTU solution at the rate of 200 square feet per RTU gallon (5 square meters per liter). Use a coarse spray and avoid generation of fine mist. Avoid overspray on surfaces not being cleaned.
- Allow 10 to 15 minute dwell time but do not allow RTU solution to dry on the carpet.
- Rinse extract with hot water.
- Use sufficient airflow to assure that the carpet will dry quickly.
- After the surface has dried, vacuum to remove any residues.
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Chemspec Color White Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 10.0 Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Powder Category Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC) Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed