You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Enz-All is the perfect pre-spray to use on your toughest, greasiest, grimiest jobs. Its enzyme-rich formulation contains nearly twice the raw enzymes than any other product on the market. It removes tough protein greases, oils, and soils in just minutes!
Enz-All is perfect for food service accounts and restaurants—places that are packed with caked-on grease. With a pH of 11.5-12.5, it's "hot" enough to cut through the most challenging food grease that defies high-pressure extraction.
Enz-All also removes blood, food, coffee, and urine stains, so it's a great product to use in healthcare facilities, nursing homes, and residential settings too.
It contains no smelly solvents, however, so you don't have to worry about over-powering odors. There is a strong odor when first applying, but this goes away quickly, leaving a pleasant floral scent behind.
For best results, Enz-All needs a bit more dwell time to fully digest the greasy binders on heavily soiled carpet. We recommend not mixing or boosting this product so you don't inadvertently destroy the active enzymes.
Enz-All is effective for 12-24 hours in dilution and has an indefinite shelf life when undiluted. It is always best to mix fresh.
Enz-All is effective for 12-24 hours in dilution and has an indefinite shelf life when undiluted. It is always best to mix fresh. There is a strong odor when first applying, but this goes away quickly.
- Normal cleaning: 1 1/2 Scoops (2 powdered ounces) to 1 gallon of hot water.
- For heavy soil: Mix 3 oz of powder (2 full scoops) in 1 gallon of hot water.
- For moderate soil: Mix 2 oz of powder (1.5 scoops) in 1 gallon of hot water.
- If using a Hydro-Force or similar sprayer: Dilute 12 to 18 oz (12 oz for moderately soiled carpets and 18 oz for heavily soiled carpet) of Enz-All in 5 quarts of hot water.
- Protein spotter: 1 scoop to 1 quart of warm water.
- In PowerForce: 12-18 ounces in 5 quart jug, 8:1 ratio tip.
Restaurant Carpet Cleaning:
Restaurant carpeting can be made of any kind of fiber. If the fiber is olefin or wool, follow the tech tips for those particular fiber types. The main difference in cleaning restaurant carpeting versus residential carpeting is that restaurant carpeting tends to be more heavily soiled with a lot of protein greases in it. To combat these heavy, greasy, protein soils, enzyme-based solutions should be used.
For use on all protein related stains –
Effectively removes blood, vomit, grass, and food stains from carpet. Spray onto the carpet, work in, and extract. Enz-All has also been found to be extremely effective in removal of urine and feces stains.Cuts through food grease fast. With a pH of 11.5 - 12.5, Enz-All is "hot" enough to cut through difficult food grease problems, even the grease that defies high-pressure extraction. When used as a pre-spray, Enz-All will break down the thickest, caked-on kitchen grease or the thinnest body oils with ease.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Mix 2 scoops (2-3 powdered ounces) of Enz-All to one gallon of hot (120°F to 150°F) water. Spray evenly on the carpet, brush in, and allow 5 to 10 minutes of dwell time.
- Extract using Chemspec Liquid or Powdered Formula 90. For optimum results, water should be between 120-150°F and not exceed 160°F.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer, or extractor and apply to carpet.
- Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
To Use Enz-All as a spotter:
To use as a protein spotter, mix one scoop of Enz-All to one quart hot water. Enz-All works well even at room temperatures and is superior in performance on all food-related stains.
Chemical Type Enzyme/Biological Based Brand Chemspec Scent Floral Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 11.5 Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Powder Category Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC), Spotters Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed