DynaForce 77 Concentrated Carpet Detergent general-purpose emulsifying detergent. This high-performance powder combines the latest in proprietary surfactant technology with industry-exclusive solvent boosters and a neutralizing odor counteractant. It also features water conditioning agents, alkaline builders, and corrosion inhibitors to protect your equipment.
This quick-dissolving in-tank product is specifically designed to tackle the worst, most heavily soiled carpeting. Use it after pre-treating the carpet with a traffic lane cleaner or pre-spray for best results.
What's really amazing about Dynaforce 77 is that it keeps soils suspended throughout the rinsing process. You don't have to worry about finding a thick sludge on the bottom of your tank when you're done cleaning. Soils and dirt remain suspended, so you can flush them completely out of the carpet and out of your machine.
Any DynaForce 77 that isn't rinsed off the carpet will form a brittle crystaline residue that will vacuum right off the carpet once dry.
DynaForce 77 is compatible with both portable or truck mount extraction systems.
The basic 2-step process is:
- Pretreat with traffic lane cleaner
- Extract using DynaForce 77
PREPARATION OF SOLUTIONS:
- Dissolve 1.5 pounds of the DynaForce 77 in one gallon (0.7 kg per 3.8 L) of hot water. Be sure that all the crystals are completely dissolved before proceeding.
- Then dilute to 5 gallons (18.9 L) to make the truck mount stock solution.
- Use an application rate of 2 gallons (7.6 L) per hour for residential carpets and 3 gallons (11.3 L) per hour for commercial carpets.
- Dissolve ½ to ¾ ounces (15 to 22 mL) of DynaForce 77 in five gallons (18.9 L) of hot water for use on residential carpets. Use 1 to 1½ ounces (30 to 45 mL) for commercial carpets.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|