You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Chemspec Browning Treatment removes or reduces browning caused by coffee, tea, and over-wetting and bleed through of jute backing. Effective for carpet but can be used safely on upholstery, too!
Two Great names ... One Great Product!
Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover is the result of intensive laboratory research to solve the most common problem carpet cleaners face - browning.
Coffee and tea are two of the most widely consumed beverages. This means that both cause many stains on carpet and upholstery. Unfortunately, they can be extremely difficult to remove. Browning Treatment was specially formulated to make the removal job easier for the professional. It will attack both coffee and other stains quickly and effectively.
Browning Treatment is effective on upholstery as well as carpet. If overwet, the padding or stuffing under the upholstery fabric can discolor the face fabric. Chemspec Browning Treatment can remove this troublesome browning challenge.
Browning Treatment also removes or reduces browning due to overwetting and bleed through of jute backing. When the jute carpet backing becomes overwet, jute vegetable dyes combine with the excess moisture and travel up through the carpet fiber during drying and discolor the carpet. Browning Treatment will remove or effectively reduce this type of discoloration.
Effective on new or old stains, Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover truly has a superior formula. Despite the fact that some “old” coffee and other tannin stains may affect dyes causing extremely deep brown stains, Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover will modify and reduce the stain color and intensity. The result will be more acceptable to your customer.
- Any odor associated with Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover dissipates rapidly.
- If immediate deodorization is desired, add 2 ounces of Kill Odor Plus to each gallon of Browning Treatment.
Directions For Browning:
- Do not dilute. Pre-test fabric or carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover using a chemical sprayer. DO NOT MIST. Apply uniformly to affected area.
- Brush in with pile brush (if using on carpet).
- Allow Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover to work until browning is reduced or disappears.
- Extract with portable or truck-mounted vacuum system.
Directions for Coffee Stain Removal:
- Do not dilute. Use Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover just as it comes from the container.
- As with all cleaning products, test on fiber for color fastness. To test for color fastness, apply solution to a clean, white absorbent cloth. Blot ALL colors with solution-saturated cloth in an inconspicuous area. After blotting each color, check cloth for dye transfer. Dry each area using a hair dryer checking for color change or bleed.
- On small areas, apply Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover to a clean white cloth. Then thoroughly wet stain with the saturated cloth.
- On large areas, product may be applied with a sprayer.
- Allow to work until stain is lightened or removed. Then blot (DO NOT RUB) with a clean, dry white cloth to remove excess moisture if desired.
- Follow by extraction cleaning, using an alkaline detergent solution.
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Chemspec Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet Scent Sulfuric Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 3.3 - 4.3 Material Carpet Dilution RTU Product Type Liquid Category Spotters Condition new Spot Type Browning / Tanning, Coffee - Tea, Yellowing
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed