Upholstery Fabric and Drapery Cleaning Solutions
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
List View Grid View
Starting at: $23.13This gentle fine fabric shampoo combines a low pH with premium detergents to suspend soils, dirt, and grime while also preventing browning.
- pH: 5.0-6.0
- Safe on wool
- Dilution: 3-5 oz per gallon of water
Starting at: $21.81Do you need an upholstery cleaner with an ultra-speedy dry time? Choose the one professionals prefer: Fast Drying Upholstery Shampoo from Chemspec. This foam-generating shampoo works just well in upholstery cleaning machines as it does using traditional hand-cleaning methods. Its rich, stable soil-lifting foam cuts through and lifts greasy soil, suspending it atop carpet fibers where it can be easily vacuumed away.
- Powers through greasy soil
- Contains ingredients to help speed-dry wet materials
- Crisp, dry residue retards resoiling
- pH: 7.0-7.5
- Dilution 10 ounces per gal of water
Starting at: $32.75Do you feel nervous when customers call with a Haitian or Tahitian cotton fabric cleaning job? Worry no more. Haitian Cotton Shampoo not only eliminates potential browning, it can even correct damage left behind by previous cleanings!
- Clean Haitian cotton with no browning
- Bring back the natural look of cotton without bleaching
- Minimal odor means happy customers!
- pH: 5.0 to 6.0
- Dilution 32 oz per gal of water
Starting at: $31.69Fine Fabric Cotton Shampoo is a one-step cleaner specially formulated for use on sensitive Haitian cotton and other natural cotton fibers. Its phosphate-free formula inhibits fabric browning and dye bleeding. Fine Fabric Cotton, its stable dry foam dries to a non-residual powder that won't cause re-soiling problems.
- Great on Haitian cotton upholstery
- Helps inhibit fabric browning and dye bleeding
- Dries to non-residual powder
- pH: 3.3-3.7
- Dilute 32 ounces per gallon of water
Starting at: $25.01Prochem Fine Fabric Shampoo utilizes a combination of premium detergents that go to work right away, dissolving tough soils and lifting them away from fibers for easy removal. Plus, its low pH minimizes browning and bleeding problems.
- WoolSafe approved for water cleanable upholstery and carpets, including Oriental rugs
- Excellent for rotary, dry foam, and shampoo carpet cleaning
- Dilutes at just 3-5 oz per gallon of water