Floor Cleaners - Commercial, Residential, Institutional
Viper Venom is used as a pre-treatment spray on grout and tile to loosen and emulsify soils and stains. It is ideal for fire restoration jobs where heavy soot and soil residue is present.
- Alkaline based pre-treatment for tile and grout
- Ideal for general cleaning and fire restoration
- pH: 12.0
- For use on tile and grout
- Various dilutions
Starting at: $24.44
Viper Renew is used when all other cleaners have failed, and is a safer alternative than aggressive acids, like phosphoric acid and muratic acid.
- Remove embedded soil with ease
- Twice as effective as ordinary acidic cleaners
- pH: 1.0
- For use on ceramic tile and grout
- Dilute 1 gallon per gallon of water
Starting at: $42.49
Betco Green Earth Peroxide Cleaner can be used on many surfaces, including glass, tile and grout, floors, and carpets. Its hydrogen-peroxide-based formula cleans without the fumes associated with aggressive acids and bleaches. Designed for use with the FASTDRAW system.
- Cleans and whitens tile and grout
- Green Seal™ certified
- pH: 6.0–7.0
- For use on tile, grout, and hard surfaces
- Specifically designed for use with FASTDRAW system
Get hydrogen peroxide’s power without the stabilization problems! HydraMaster QCT with OxyBreak penetrates and emulsifies tile, pore, and crevice dirt and grease. Plus it won't leave watermarks or residue behind!
- Brightening power of hydrogen peroxide without the problems
- Penetrates tile and grout quickly to emulsify grease and soils
- pH: 2.0–3.0
- For use on stone flooring
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $27.30