Concrete Sealers and Protectors
PCM Stain Guard is a high-luster interior protective treatment that produces a long-lasting, tough protective shine on interior concrete flatwork. It improves the stain resistance of concrete floors new or old, and makes floors easier to clean and maintain.
- Improves stain resistance of polished concrete floors
- Produces long-lasting shine
- Enhances color of dyed concrete
- UV stable; will not yellow
Starting at: $63.80
Concrete Protector from Consolideck is designed to extend the life of your concrete surfaces, from steel troweled to highly polished, ensuring they clean easily and look amazing for years to come.
- Provides excellent water, oil, and stain repellency
- Works on Consolideck LS and LS/CS hardened/densified floors
- Low-odor allows for interior application to occupied buildings
- Easy to apply and fast drying
Consolideck PolishGuard is a durable, high-gloss, protective coating that dramatically increases the stain resistance of interior concrete floors.
- Glossy sealer and protector for concrete floors
- Perfect for floors hardened and densified with Prosoco LS and LS/CS
- Adds depth and luster to colored concreted
- Low odor, easy to apply, fast drying
- Coverage: 400 to 800 sq ft per gallon
Starting at: $93.50
Consolideck LSGuard combines high-gloss beauty with a high-performing lithium silicate hardener. This copolymer formulation improves the surface sheen, hardness, and stain resistance of concrete or cement terrazzo floors.
- Improves the surface sheen and stain resistance
- For indoor use only
- Produces a high-gloss finish
- Must be heat burnished after application
- Coverage: 2,000 to 3,000 sq ft per gallon
Starting at: $72.45
Consolideck Saltguard is a general-purpose silane/siloxane water repellent and chloride screen for concrete and masonry, including concrete block, and clay and concrete brick surfaces. Saltguard protects horizontal and vertical surfaces from moisture intrusion and chemical attack of chloride salts, reducing rebar corrosion and surface spalling.
- Low odor
- Will not trap moisture
- Water based
- No dilution necessary; ready to use
Starting at: $38.38
Consolideck GuardEXT from Prosoco is a durable, non-yellowing, protective coating that dramatically increases the stain resistance of exterior concrete paving. GuardEXT produces a long-lasting, tough protective shine that helps prevent problems associated with water penetration of concrete.
- For outdoor use only
- Enhances stain resistance of exterior concrete
- Produces long-lasting protective shine
- UV stable—will not yellow, chip, or flake
- Extremely easy to apply
Consolideck SLX100 Water & Oil Repellent from Prosoco penetrates into concrete substrate and provides long-lasting protection from water- and oil-based liquids. Its small molecular structure allows for maximum penetration at coverage rates higher than that of conventional silanes.
- Resists water, oil, and food stains
- Provides long-lasting protection
- Compatible with lithium silicate hardeners and densifiers
- Better coverage rates than that of conventional silanes
- safe for use on surfaces subjected to vehicular traffic
Starting at: $199.34
Paver Kare Paver Enhancer WB is a long-lasting, penetrating water repellent for enhancing the natural color of most clay, concrete, and porous natural stone paving, new or old.
- Water based
- Provides excellent water repellency
- Enhances color of interlocking concrete and other natural stone surfaces
- Low odor
- Makes concrete surfaces easier to clean
Starting at: $39.08
Consolideck DuraSheen is a non-yellowing curing and sealing compound designed for horizontal concrete where a premium, vibrant gloss and shine are required.
- Non-yellowing curing and sealing compound
- Protects against alkali, oil, cleaners, and common chemicals
- Dries quickly to a hard, glossy, water- and dust-proof barrier
- Covers 300-600 square feet per gallon
Ameripolish SR2 WB is a water-based, penetrating stain repellent that protects polished, dyed, and non-dyed concrete from oil- and water-based stains, as well as acidic etching agents. Surfaces with this non-topical sealer breathe and do not trap moisture.
- Non-topical, water-based penetrating sealer
- Great alternative when solvent based products are not applicable
- Protects against oil- and water-based stains, as well as acidic etching agents
- Coverage: 2,000–3,000 sq ft per gallon
SR2 from Ameripolish is a solvent-based sealer that penetrates deep into dense, hard, and non-porous concrete surfaces to create a breathable, sub-surface barrier that repels both oil- and water-based stains in residential, commercial, and even industrial settings.
- Non-topical penetrating sealer
- Excellent stain repellency for residential, commercial, and industrial applications
- Coverage: 3,000–5,000 sq ft per gallon
Starting at: $150.01
Ameripolish X-Link WB Surface Sealer protects both interior and exterior concrete from oil- and chemical-based stains and damage. This fast-drying formula forms a breathable barrier with added mildew and UV protection.
- Fast-drying water-based concrete sealer
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior concrete
- Creates a breathable oil- and chemical-resistant barrier
- Coverage: 300–500 square feet per gallon
Starting at: $31.81
Multi-surface sealer for use on: concrete driveways, walkways, patios (troweled, polished, natural or painted), brick pavers, terrazzo, brick & mortar, and stucco.
- Potassium silicate hardener, sealer, and dust proofer
- Easy to apply
- TiO2 enhanced formula
PERMAGUARD SPS is a quick-drying, low-odor, water-based solution containing a new generation, VOC-compliant emulsion of organic, crosslinking, and low molecular weight polymers.
- Provides stain protection with high-gloss finish
- For concrete, stone, and terrazzo
- Great for grocery stores, cafeterias, and restaurants
L&M CURE W is a VOC-compliant, ready-to-use, membrane-forming, emulsified wax concrete-curing agent that cures the concrete by forming a barrier against moisture loss without staining concrete surfaces.
- Curing agent
- VOC compliant
DRESS & SEAL WB 25 formulation is a water-based, low VOC, acrylic copolymer solutions that cures, seals and dustproofs concrete. The tough film locks in moisture, curing the concrete for maximum hardness.
- Acrylic cure, sealer, and dust proofer
- Enhances colored and stamped concrete
- Medium gloss