Concrete Slurry and Waste Management
Jon-Don offers concrete professionals a couple options to choose from when it comes to disposing of concrete slurry wastewater in a safe and acceptable manner.
AQUAmaxx is an efficient and EPA-compliant solution for slurry wastewater management. Just one tablespoon of AQUAmaxx per gallon slurry is all that is needed. Within minutes, light, medium, and even heavy concrete slurry is separated, leaving clear reusable water that can be recycled back into the grinding machinery.
- Separates clear water from slurry
- Water can be recycled into job site equipment
- No special machinery required
- Only 1 tablespoon needed per 1 gallon of slurry
ECO-QUICKgel is a solidifier that will absorb slurry solids into a safe material that can be disposed of immediately. ECO-QUICKgel meets the EPA Method 9095B Paint Filter Test and EPA regulations for proper disposal methods.
- Immediately encapsulates heavy slurry materials
- Prevents slurry from emulsifying
- Meets EPA Method 9095B Paint Filter Test
- Meets EPA regulations for proper disposal methods
Starting at: $180.21