You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Master Blaster is a unique detergent designed specifically for use on large, commercial and industrial carpet jobs. Cost effective and highly concentrated, it restores a like-new appearance in just minutes!
This highly effective cleaner is formulated with a superb blend of cleaning agents that literally blast through dirt and grime, leaving carpet clean and bright with less operator effort. Master Blaster is made with a cost-effective, highly concentrated formula for large commercial jobs, yet it contains no phosphates, dLimonene, butyls, or solvents.
Chemeisters Master Blaster can be used with your truck mount so long as the temperature is kept under 200 degrees for maximum effectiveness.
Portables: 1 to 2 ounces per 5 gallons of water
Truck Mounts: 32 ounces to 5 gallons of water
- Contains optical brighteners; not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- According to product restrictions, no acids or browning treatments should be applied until Master Blaster has been rinsed with an all-fiber or textile rinse
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Commercial carpeting can be made of any kind of fiber. If the fiber is olefin or wool, follow the tech helps for those particular fiber types. The main difference in cleaning commercial carpeting versus residential carpeting is that commercial carpeting tends to be more heavily soiled and has more greasy soils in it. To combat these heavy, greasy soils more powerful, higher pH solutions should be used. These solutions are not approved for stain-resistant carpeting.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute prespray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the prespray and allow a 10 minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on the carpet.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz, per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Chemeisters Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 10.6 Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Liquid Category Detergents Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed