You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
One of the most popular traffic lane pre-conditioners on the market! A unique blend of penetrating detergents, Grease Eraser is excellent on the heaviest restaurant grease or for use as an everyday pre-spray.
Grease and soils are completely emulsified and rinse freely from carpet fibers for the cleanest possible clean. Grease Eraser contains no butyls, brightens carpets immediately, and has a pleasant scent.
- Very economical, simply add one 3-ounce measure per gallon of hot water.
- In PowerForce sprayers mix 6 measures (18 oz) to the 5-quart reservoir and mix with hot water.
- In low-pressure Hydro-Force sprayers add 9 ounces per gallon of hot water.
Note: Not for use on stain-resistant carpet.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning:
Commercial carpeting can be made of any kind of fiber. One of the biggest differences between commercial and residential nylon carpet is that stain-resistant warranties do not apply to commercial property. If the carpet fiber is olefin, it is best to follow the tech help on olefin fiber.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up sprayer or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer, or extractor and apply to carpet. Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
How To Clean Restaurant Carpets
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Chemeisters Scent Lemon Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 11.5 Material Carpet Dilution 3 oz Per Gallon Product Type Powder Category Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC) Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed