You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
When you need a hard-working traffic lane cleaner for restaurants and industrial grease, choose this non-toxic formulation and get the benefit of terrific post-rinse cleanup. This product liquifies thick, black restaurant and industrial grease and regular household traffic lanes yet contains no harmful solvents or toxic chemicals. Once the grease and soil have decomposed, this effective blend of anti-grease agents rinses easily from carpets during the extraction process.
- Pump-up sprayer: Dilute at 8 oz per gallon of water
- PowerForce or Hydro-Force sprayer: Dilute 1/2 gallon to 1/2 gallon of water.
Commercial carpeting can be made of any kind of fiber. One of the biggest differences between commercial and residential nylon carpet is that stain-resistant warranties do not apply to commercial property. If the carpet fiber is olefin, it is best to follow the tech help on olefin fiber.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up sprayer or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer, or extractor and apply to carpet. Apply 3M Scotchgard diluted at 32 oz per gallon of water to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Chemeisters Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 11.5 Material Carpet Dilution 8 oz Per Gallon Product Type Liquid Category Carpet Pre-Sprays (TLC) Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed