You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This Carbide-Embedded Nyalox Wheel provides the perfect amount of abrasive power for removing paints, corrosion, finishes, surface rust, and more from a variety of surfaces. This tool is also ideal for getting into crevices and contours, rounding and blending edges, and cleaning out cutouts and joints in concrete floors.
Nyalox brushes last up to 10 times longer than traditional wire brushes. They maintain their shape far longer than competing products, plus they won’t rust or shed bristles under normal conditions.
Each bristle is impregnated with an abrasive grit that will not puncture skin when handled, but delivers outstanding results on multiple surfaces, including metal, concrete, plastic, wood, fiberglass, rubber, and unfinished tile, stone, cement, and brick mortar
- Removing paints, corrosion, weld scale, surface rust, and burns from metals
- Preparing plastic, fiberglass, and rubber surfaces for adhesives
- Preparing metal surfaces for primers and paint
- Cleaning unfinished tile, stone, cement, and brick mortar
- Removing old paint and finishes from wood
- Cleaning and sanding wood turnings, railings, banisters, trim, and molding
To order alternative grits or sizes, contact the Jon-Don Concrete Team at (800) 556-6366.
Category Joint and Crack Repair Grit 80 Color Gray Brand Provided by Jon-Don Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed