You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Blastrac’s 1-8DEZ is a highly portable, lightweight shot blasting system used to prepare concrete surfaces prior to the application of paint or coatings.
Perfect for smaller jobs such as residential garage floors, pool decks, and small industrial floors, the 1-8DEZ runs on 120 volt power. Optimal blastwheel RPM is achieved through a unique gear set in the motor. With a manual travel speed and 9-inch blast pattern, this small blast machine is also ideal for balconies, areas around equipment and obstructions, and other tight spaces.
The 1-8DEZ can prepare up to 250 square feet per hour; it strips, cleans and profiles in one easy step. There is no rinsing or drying time as with chemical acid etching, and the profile provides a better surface for coating adhesion.
When attached to the BDC-1216 Blastrac dust collector, the 1-8DEZ operates virtually dust-free. This versatile small machine is frequently used as a complementary unit for larger jobs, and can also be used in concrete applications such as overlays, and in preparation of concrete prior to wood floor installations.
Cost-effective and environmentally friendly, this affordable shot blaster is a labor and time-saving cleaning system for small to medium sized jobs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Lightweight unit is easy to handle and transport
- Maneuvers smoothly with front caster-wheel design
- Operates on 120V, single phase, found on most job sites
- Simple design uses fewer moving parts, requires less maintenance
- Can blast within 11/2” of front wall and edges to within 3/4” when
side magnet seals are removed
- Heavy-duty design with thicker liners for increased wearability
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to BDC-1216
- Blasting Width: 9 in (229mm)
- Travel Speed: Manual
- Prod. Capacity: Up to 250 sq ft/hr
- Motor: 3.35 HP
- Amperage: 18A
- Voltage: 120V, 1ø, 50 or 60 Hz
- Power Cord: 50 ft
- Dust Hose Connection: 2 in (51mm)
- Dimensions: L 45 in (1,143mm) x W 12.5 in (318mm) x H 38 in (965mm)
- Weight: Net 123 lbs (56kg)
Category Shot Blasters Brand Blastrac Amps 18 Volts 110/120 Blasting Width 9 Inch Production Rate 250 Horsepower 3.35 Warranty Information One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor
(Must Register online within 30 Days of Purchase)
This warranty does not include expendable parts such as, but not limited to, blades, blast wheels, wear plates, liners, seals, and electrical components
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed