You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
PH7Q Ultra is a neutral disinfectant that is rated to kill pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu). This multi-purpose germicidal detergent and deodorant cleans and removes odors all in one labor-saving step. Its neutral pH makes it ideal for damp mopping floors, as it won’t dull, haze, or leave a film. Pleasant lemon fragrance.
This product is designed for use with the FASTDRAW system.
Betco PH7Q Ultra is effective in hard water up to 400 ppm (calculated as CaCO3) plus 5% organic serum.
It is recommended for use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools/colleges, and commercial and industrial institutions.
- Economical ultra concentrate - 1/2 oz per gallon (1:256) provides low end-use cost
- Neutral pH - Won't dull, haze, or attack finish. Leaves no film
- Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Herpes simplex 1 and 2, influenza A, and Hepatitis B
- Broad spectrum disinfectant
- Efficacious against staph aureus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, VRE, and MRSA
- Ceramic tile
- Nonporous hard surfaces
- Resilient tile
Brand Betco Application Method Spray, Wipe, Wipe/Mop EPA Registered Yes Product Type Liquid pH 7.2 - 8.2 Dilution 1/2 oz Per Gallon Scent Lemon Category Deodorizers, Disinfectants, Neutral Cleaners, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed