You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Betco FASTDRAW Green Earth Natural Degreaser is a synergistic blend of natural solvents with a unique surfactant system that produces a formula that rivals most traditional degreasers. This unique degreaser breaks down greases, oils, and fats on all water-safe surfaces. It's formulated with natural ingredients derived from soy, pine, citrus fruits, and coconuts, so it is effective without the use of harsh solvents. It has a pleasant, natural lemon fragrance that will delight both your customers and employees.
Betco FASTDRAW Green Earth Natural Degreaser is formulated for use with the FASTDRAW system. Use for both spray-and-wipe and ﬂoor cleaning applications.
This product is part of Betco’s Green Earth® program. Betco’s Green Earth® products are formulated and packaged to have a reduced environmental impact while still maintaining superior performance.
- “Environmentally preferable” – Uses ingredients derived from natural sources, non-butyl, no synthetic fragrances, noncorrosive, and non-combustible
- Powerful – Natural solvents and ingredients provide superior cleaning performance
- Economical – Dilutable concentrate for light, medium, and heavy-duty use
- Natural lemon fragrance
- No synthetic fragrances
- Non-combustible and non-corrosive
- Derived from natural ingredients including soy, pine and citrus fruits
- Walls and counters
- Workbench areas
- Tire rims
- General cleaning
- White Boards
- Laundry spotter (pretest for colorfastness)
- Exterior surfaces of appliances
- Pressure sprayers
- Upholstery (pretest for colorfastness)
- Stainless steel
- Garbage receptacles
The Green Earth program is predicated on cleaning for health and the environment. Building occupants and guests can enjoy clean facilities, healthier buildings, and a safer environment.
Betco Green Earth formulations:
- Contain no 2-butoxyethanol (butyl) and no alkyl phenol ethaxylates (APEs)
- Contain no alkaline builders
- Have a pH less than 10.0 when diluted per label instructions
- Contain non-carcinogenic ingredients
- Contain non-combustible products
- Have low skin, eye, and respiratory irritation potential
Betco Green Earth Environmental Standards:
- Use solution designed to reduce smog formation
- Use no ozone-depleting substances
- Use primary packaging that is recyclable
- Contain no heavy metals to disturb the natural waste stream
Read the entire label before using this product.
Use for both spray-and-wipe and ﬂ oor cleaning applications.
- LIGHT SOIL: Dilute 2 oz./gal. or 16 mL/L (1:64) with water.
- MODERATE SOIL: Dilute 6 oz./gal. or 47 mL/L (1:20) with water.
- HEAVY SOIL: Dilute 12 oz./gal. or 100 mL/L (1:10) with water. Always test in an inconspicuous area before using.
FOR USE WITH TRIGGER SPRAY BOTTLES: Spray properly diluted product to soiled areas and wipe with a clean cloth.
FOR USE WITH MOP BUCKET: Fill mop bucket with properly diluted product as indicated by the soil levels and as listed above. Apply properly diluted product to the ﬂ oor, pick up with a tightly wrung mop or wet/dry vacuum.
FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC SCRUBBER: Fill solution tank with properly diluted mixture as listed above. For heavy soils double scrubbing may be required. For porous or grouted ﬂ oors, scrub brushes may improve the removal of surface soils.
Brand Betco Category Green / Environmentally Friendly Product Type Liquid Scent Lemon pH 10.5 - 11.5 Dilution Variable Material Aluminum, Chrome, Concrete, Machinery, Resilient Tile, Stainless Steel, Tile, Upholstery, Walls, Water-Safe Surface Application Concrete, Hard Surfaces/Floors Application Method Spray, Wipe, Wipe/Mop Approved Use Janitorial Use/General Cleaning Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed