You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Easy, One-Step Cleaning and Disinfection!
Betco CIDE-BET II is a hospital-type disinfectant and foaming germicidal detergent that cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes all at once. Its quaternary formulation offers residual activity that controls germs for up to five days after surface is cleaned.
CIDE-BET II kills a broad range of microorganisms, including staph, salmonella, and pseudomonas. Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) and Herpes Simplex 1 & 2. It also has effective fungicidal activity against pathogenic fungi, mold, and mildew.
Unlike other products that only offer disinfection properties, CIDE-BET II tackles dirt and soiling too. It removes a wide variety of soils and won't harm most surfaces.
Its foaming properties ensure the product clings to the surface being cleaned—even on vertical ones—ensuring good contact and dwell time, as well as minimal drips. The rich, clinging foam is dispensed even if the can is held upside down!
CIDE-BET II even destroys odors at their source, leaving a fresh and clean fragrance behind. CIDE-BET II is part of the Betco "Top to Bottom" line of cleaning products, which all have the same great scent.
Features and Benefits:
- Dispenses a clinging foam even if the can is held upside down
- Kills Herpes Simplex 1 and 2
- Deodorizes and eliminates all malodors at their source
- Kills HIV-1 on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces previously soiled with blood/body fluids
- Ceramic tile
- Resilient tile
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To Clean and Deodorize:
- Remove all gross filth or heavy soil from surfaces to be treated prior to using this product.
- Shake well before each use.
- Point valve opening toward area to be cleaned, press down firmly and spray evenly.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth, turning frequently.
This product effectively controls the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Apply by holding can upright 6” to 8” from surface to be treated.
- Spray until surface is completely wet.
- Let air dry.
- Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
This product demonstrates effective fungicidal activity against pathogenic fungi, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas, exercise facilities, and on clean hard, non-porous surfaces commonly contacted by bare feet. Follow disinfection directions.
- After surface is cleaned, hold can upright 6” to 8” from surface to be treated.
- Spray until surface is thoroughly wet.
- Allow to dry without wiping or allow spray to contact treated surface for a minimum of ten minutes prior to wiping.
- When used as a disinfectant on food contact surfaces such as counter tops, tables and appliances, thoroughly rinse surfaces with potable water.
- Do not use on utensils, dishes, or glasses.
Brand Betco Application Method Spray, Wipe EPA Registered Yes Product Type Aerosol pH 12.2 - 13.0 Dilution RTU Scent Floral Category Disinfectants, General Purpose Cleaners, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed