Barry Costa has offered his 30 years of industry experience at hundreds of training seminars across the country and is hailed as one of the best instructors in the industry. Now you can keep Barry’s expertise at your fingertips!
Barry Costa's Intermediate "Guide to Professional Sectioning and Grafting” includes an easy-to-read, illustrated, full-color manual and 7 DVDs that offer clear instruction. The content of this training module is covered in the 2-day IICRC Carpet Repair Technician seminar.
- Carpet Identification*
- Tufted, Cut Pile Carpet Repairs
- Tufted, Loop Pile Carpet Repairs
- Tufted, Loop Pile Carpet Repairs Continued
- Tufted, Berber Carpet Repairs
- Tufted, Berber Carpet Repairs Continued
- Special Features and Bonus Materials
o How to make your own practice boards
o How to repair a braided rug
o The paper clip trick
o And much more!
*Note: This video training program includes Barry's Guide to Carpet Identification. You will not need to purchase this training module separately.
|Category||Carpet Repair Education|