You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Use flexible ducting to ventilate small, confined areas that fans cannot reach. Cheap ducting won't last long, and you may end up paying more in the long run. Our ducting will outlast many of our competitors because it is made of heavy 13 ounce Coated Polyvinylchloride (PVC) fabric.
Features and Benefits:
- PVC fabric is manufactured with Ultraviolet and Self Extinguishing Fire Resistant Properties (NFPA 701).
- Works in temperatures ranging from -20ºF to 185ºF.
- PVC fabric is excellent for fume removal, dust collection, ventilation, and industrial applications.
- Has strong resistance to mild acids, alkalines, alcohols, hydrocarbons (aliphatic), mineral and vegetable oils, oxidizing agents, and solvents with low parity.
- Extra thick wearstrip is designed to handle the toughest ground-dragging applications and extends the life of the duct by preventing wear through.
- Super strong wire-high tensile spring steel will not easily bend, deform, or crush. Wire is encased in thick wear strip (i.e., 0.135" wire in the 12" ducting and 0.125" wire in the 8" ducting).
- Quick release strap comes with each duct.
- Heat sealed seams create a smoother surface for better air flow.
Category Ducting Length (ft.) 25 Color Yellow Condition new Brand Provided by Jon-Don
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed