You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Don't just think it's clean. KNOW IT!
The Hygiena SystemSURE PLUS is a palm-sized ATP meter that measures the microbial contamination on a surface in mere seconds!
When dealing with a contamination or remediation issue, you need hard data to make a decision as to what products and procedures are needed. You may even have to convince an unsure property owner that extra precautions must be taken to combat something they can’t see.
The SystemSURE PLUS ATP Meter is a tool that will help any environmental investigator or restoration contractor provide their customers with immediate feedback and decision-making capability.
The SystemSURE PLUS measures Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacterial, yeast, and mold cells.
ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by organizations of all sizes for measuring the hygiene levels of surfaces in order to ensure consistent sanitation practices as well as public safety.
Implementing a monitoring system to validate cleanliness has been shown to increase compliance to cleaning procedures from 40% to 82%.
When ATP comes into contact with the unique liquid stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap testing swab, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The higher the reading the more contamination present.
ATP meter hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced.
Designed with state of the art electronics the Hygiena SystemSURE PLUS ATP Meter is easy to use, extremely sensitive, and very affordable. Consistent use of this tool helps result in faster product turn-around times, safer environments, and reduced liability.
- Alphanumeric sample location programming
- SureTrend data analysis software included
- Detects down to 1 Femtomole of ATP
- Self-contained and aseptic
- Programmable pass/fail levels
- Stores up to 1,000 individual test results
- 250 programmable test locations
- Battery powered (standard AA)
- 1,000-2,000 tests per battery/charge
- No data loss if battery or power failure
- Range of instrument reading: 0-9,999 RLUs
- Produces test results in 15 seconds
- Durable (withstand 1-meter drop test)
- Results displayed in RLUs or icons (pass/fail/caution)
- Dimensions (approx.): 7 x 3 x 1 inches
- Weight: 0.57 lbs
Directions for Use
- Using an Ultrasnap testing device, take a swab sample of an area about 4 inches squared or 10 centimeters squared. (Or the equivalent on an uneven surface.) The Ultrasnap swabs come pre-moistened with special liquid that breaks down biofilm and exposes ATP. Or collect a water sample with an Aquasnap testing device. (Aquasnap devices will have slightly different directions.)
- Place Ultrasnap swab back into swab tube.
- Holding the swab tube firmly, use your thumb and forefinger to break the snap valve on the tube by bending it back and forth.
- Squeeze the end bulb twice, expelling all of the liquid down the swab shaft.
- Bathe swab bud in the liquid (this is a testing reagent) by shaking the tube for 5 seconds.
- Open lid on SystemSURE and place Ultrasnap tube into testing chamber and close lid.
- Press OK button to initiate reading. Results will be displayed in 15 seconds.
- Read results.
- Easy to understand PASS (check mark) CAUTION (!) or FAIL (X) symbols make results easy to understand immediately.
- Results are displayed in Relative Light Units (RLU). More contamination = higher RLU results.
- Programmed location names for each sample are displayed on the screen, along with a location number, making it easy to tell where each testing sample came from. Up to 251 location names can be programmed.
- Upper and lower pass/fail limits are set for each location and are displayed on screen.
- 20 sample plans can be created. Each sample plan has specific programmed locations that should be tested when running a particular plan.
- User identification can be assigned to track performance and traceability.
- SystemSURE Plus comes with SURE-Trend data analysis and charting software so you can connect it with your computer and make a database of what you have tested.
Brand Hygiena Category Surface Sampling Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed