You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
B-I-N, developed in 1946, is the original shellac-based white-pigmented primer-sealer stain-killer. Great for use on all interior surfaces & spot priming on exterior surfaces. It is formulated to seal, prime and block out stains on previously painted or new work. Any oil or latex paint can be applied over it. Professionals love B-I-N because it dries faster than any other primer. It cures as fast as it dries, making it ideal for kitchen cabinet repainting, doors, and trim work.
- Dries in minutes, can be recoated in 45 minutes
- Superior adhesion to glossy surfaces without scuff sanding
- High-hide formula blocks stubborn and persistent stains
- Seals porous surfaces with excellent enamel holdout
- Can be applied in freezing temperatures
- Permanently blocks every kind of odor
- Dry film is non-toxic and hypoallergenic
B-I-N seals surface pores so you use less finish paint. Finish coat has rich uniform appearance, with no "high" and "low" spots. Finish resists dirt better and has better scrubbability. One coat of B-I-N kills - that is, covers and locks in even the worst stains that bleed through multiple coats of paint. With B-I-N, there is no bleed-through into the top coat to ruin the job.
B-I-N adheres tenaciously to all dense, smooth and slick surfaces such as: dense hardboard, chipboard, glass, Formica® , ceramic tile, PVC & metal pipes, radiators, grillwork, fire doors, and galvanized ductwork. No sanding or etching or deglossing agents are needed to get a firm bond. B-I-N provides an "anchor" for the top coat so it can't be chipped or scraped off easily.
Whatever horrible paint or wallcovering may have been used before, you can make a new start with B-I-N. One coat will transform the grimmest, darkest colors into a flat white ready for new finish paint or wallcovering.
Brush, Roller, or Pad: Use natural or synthetic
Airless Sprayer: Use .011 to .013 tips at 800 to 1200 PSI
You can add up to 2 oz of universal colorant per gallon
- Additional Info
- Percent Solids, Weight: 51%
- Percent Solids, Volume: 29%
- Density: 9.8 lbs per gallon
- Theoretical Spread Rate: 464 sq ft gal
- Dry Time to Touch: 20 minutes
- Dry Time to Recoat: 45 minutes
- Flame Spread (ASTM-84-97A): 0, Class 1
- Smoke Contrib (ASTM-84-97A): 5, Class 1
- Flash Point: 54 degrees
- VOC: Max VOC 550 g/l
- Freeze/Thaw Stable: Yes
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Brand Zinsser Category Encapsulant/Primer Color Gray Approved Use Smoke & Odor Remediation Max Coverage Per Gallon 500 Application Fire/Smoke Damage, Odor Control, Trauma/Crime Scene Cleanup Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed