You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The 3M™ 60925 P100 Formaldehyde/Organic Vapor Cartridge is NIOSH approved against formaldehyde, certain organic vapors and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
This cartridge can be used for a variety of applications, including laboratories, wood processing, carpet manufacturing, and primary metals manufacturing. The swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility.
When properly fitted, this cartrdige helps provide respiratory protection from formaldehyde, certain organic vapors as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Before using these filters, you must determine the following:
- The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
- The concentration level of contaminant(s).
- Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face. (e.g., Do not use with beards, facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the face seal of the respirator.)
- Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, including training, medical evaluation, and fit testing.
- These cartridges do not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not alter, abuse, or misuse these cartridges and/or respirator.
- Do not use with beards, facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the faceseal of the respirator.
Time Use Limitations:
Replace cartridge in accordance with an established change schedule or earlier if smell, taste, or irritation from contaminants is detected.
Brand 3M Filter Type P100/Formaldehyde/Organic Vapor Respirator Efficiency P100 Category Respirator Filters/Cartridges Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed