You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
3M 8293 P100 Particulate Respirators are an excellent choice for lead abatement, pharmaceutical manufacturing, welding, and work involving certain substance-specific regulated particles, such as lead, cadmium, arsenic, and 4,4'-Methylenedianiline (MDA) in concentrations up to 10 times the OSHA permissible exposure limit (PEL).
This disposable P100 particulate respirator helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection for certain oil and non-oil based particles. Features 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, foam faceseal, adjustable straps and individual packaging.
Features and Benefits:
- NIOSH approved 8293, P100 - At least 99.97% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve is a patented, one-way valve for easy exhalation and cool, dry comfort
- Comfortable faceseal that contours to the face for a tight seal
- Adjustable nose clip contours to the nose area for a secure seal and reduces eyewear fogging potential
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker comfort and engineered to increase wear time
- The filter design provides excellent protection at an affordable price
- No spare parts mean less maintainenance
- Engineered for easier on-site communication
Use for the following:
- Solids emitted during the processing of minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and other such substances
- Liquid or oil-based particles emitted by sprays that do not disburse harmful vapors
- Metal fumes produced by welding, cutting, and operations involving metal heating
- Certain radioactive particulate materials
Do not use for the following:
- Gases or vapors, including those present in spray painting operations
- Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower
*Substance-specific regulated particles included
Before using these respirators, you must determine the following:
- The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
- The concentration level of contaminant(s).
- Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer's face. (e.g., Do not use with beards, facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the face seal of the respirator.)
- Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, including training, medical evaluation, and fit testing.
Time Use Limitations:
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and dispose of the respirator. If used in environments containing only oil aerosols, dispose of respirator after 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever is first.
- Do not use for gases or vapors, including those present in spray painting operations, asbestos, or sandblasting.
- Do not use for aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- Do not use with beards, facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the face seal of the respirator.
Brand 3M Size One Size Fits All Respirator Efficiency P100 Category Single Use Respirators Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed