You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 2091, P100 has been developed with your respiratory needs in mind.
The 2091 provides you and your workers:
- Comfort. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination not found in fiberglass-containing filters
- Versatile protection. The 2091 is well suited for a wide range of oil- and non-oil-based particulate contaminants, and can be used as a prefilter for certain chemical exposures
- Simplicity. The versatility of this filter reduces your inventory and training requirements
- Compatibility. The 2091 can be used with 3M’s wide variety of half and full facepiece designs
- Exceptional filter efficiency. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides a minimum 99.97% filter efficiency
- Durability. The unique flexible filter material resists abrasion and wetting. Filters are flame and water resistant
- OSHA substance specific particle exposures:
- 4,4' Methylenedianiline(MDA)
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, including coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances
- Liquid or oil-based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors
- Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting, and other operations involving heating of metals
- Radioactive particulate materials such as uranium and plutonium
Before using these filters, you must determine the following:
- The type of contaminant(s)for which the respirator isbeing selected.
- The concentration levelof contaminant(s).
- Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face. Do not use with beards,other facial hair, or otherconditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the faceseal of the respirator.
- Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirementsof OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, including training, medical evaluation and fit testing.
Time Use Limitation
If filter becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and dispose of the filter. If used in environments containing only oil aerosols, dispose of filter after 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever is first.
Brand 3M Filter Type P100 Category Respirator Filters/Cartridges Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed